• The subject site is located on the north side of the Limerick Road (N24), approx. 1 km north west of the Town Centre.
• The surrounding area is predominantly commercial in nature, located opposite Tesco and Pierse Motors (VW Dealer)
and close to the Tipperary Town Shopping Centre and Town Plaza (anchored by Dunnes Stores and Supermac’s respectively).
• Tipperary Town (population of approx. 4,979 – Census 2016) is located in south Tipperary, approx. 18 km west of Cashel and M8 Motorway, and 36 km south east of Limerick.
• The property comprises a regular shaped site extending to approx. 1.13 hectares (2.8 acres) with an industrial unit centrally located thereon.
• Access is provided from the frontage along the Limerick Road (N25).
• The industrial unit is of traditional construction, extending to 418 sq.m. (4,500 sq.ft.).
• The site is generally level topographically with the majority either concrete or hardcore surfaced with concrete post and mesh wiring boundary fencing.